Sunday 26 October 2014

My CV

I usually update my CV every 6 months, if not more often if applying for jobs, so this task was relatively easy to complete as I had already got most of the written content.

With my past CV's I have usually included small illustrations around the edges, and made them more colourful as it reflects my work and personality more. However for this one I wanted it to be more professional whilst still reflecting my style. To do this I put more emphasis on what I have done in the past, filling a whole column on the right hand side, and split the left hand side into contact details, education, the software that I use and a small list of hobbies. I added colour by making only the titles black, and the actual written content in a dark blue. I also added red bars to divide the sections making it easier to read and digest fully.

It was really hard to not add a little illustration of a panda in the space left at the bottom left of the page, but overall I am proud of how professional it looks and how much I have achieved in the last few years.

No comments:

Post a Comment