Monday 25 November 2013

Change in heart

The more research I have done, the more I am worrying about the brief I have chosen and how unattainable it is becoming in the timeframe. My main concern is not completing any of the three platforms (book, animation or app), and that the book is the main priority but not relevant to the course directly. From looking into the children's book industry further I have also noticed that the process we started to undertake this project in is flawed and has stunted the growth and development of the project already in the initial stages.

I have spent some time thinking it over and have decided that this brief is far too big and I would simply not get it done in the time period or to the quality my client wants, and it is better to spend a few years on it as a side project.

With this in mind, I now need to find a new live brief before it is the deadline for the proposals.

No comments:

Post a Comment