Thursday 28 November 2013

Temporary tattoo test

After deciding that a temporary tattoo pen would be best for the costume of my actor, I ordered one on Amazon and gave it a test.



I drew out one of the designs I had created and tried to replicate it as best as I could, given that the pen nib was a lot larger than expected. Saying this when scaling my designs up it worked well and was a lovely shade of blue which wasn't too bold and looked slightly washed out. It washed off quite easily but still left a slight marking for a few days, but nothing too noticeable (saying this, my skin is really sensitive to facepaint/pens/full make-up so I find it notably difficult to wash off). Overall I am happy with the outcome, and can't wait to see what it looks like as a full tattoo sleeve.

No comments:

Post a Comment