Tuesday 22 October 2013

Animation Documentaries

When I was looking for animation pre-production references I came across a great Pinterest account called Character Design References just as it first started out. Since then animators and illustrators all over the world religiously follow the accounts posts/pins and is considered one of the best collections of varying reference material. One of the boards is called Animation/Documentaries, which I hadn't previously looked at before, but the other day I noticed it again and decided to watch through a few of the videos they had on there. I ended up spending hours watching various different posts, and felt really inspired afterwards to animate and get better at animating. This is a really great link for any artist, and I am sure there is a video on there that everyone would relate to or be interested in, maybe that's just me being bias towards it though!

http://www.pinterest.com/characterdesigh/animation-documentaries/

No comments:

Post a Comment