Tuesday 15 October 2013

My Practise

I call myself an illustrator, animator, crafty alligator as my working title, however I think this just translates as a multi-disciplinary artist working mainly in digital media. I enjoy creating work for young children, kitsch or crafty pieces.

Most projects I work on outside of University is within the art department, set dressing, prop sourcing and making, costume dressing and working closely with the art director, mainly for film (music videos, short films and adverts)

I am looking to strengthen and develop my illustration and pre-production skills in character design, narrative development, storyboarding, illustration and background design.

I also have a strong interest in 2D or Stop Motion animation, and this is what I fundamentally want to do after leaving this course, however I have a wide interest in the other areas mentioned above.

No comments:

Post a Comment