Tuesday 15 October 2013

Short of the Week

I have looked at the 'Short of the Week' website a lot during my studies for inspiration, and hadn't really considered entering any of my work as the standard is stupidly high! However for this module I am wanting to push myself, so whatever animation I create (if I end up going down that route over illustration or pre-production) then I am hoping to enter it into this. It is free to get judged but the popularity of the website has grown incredibly so, so it might be worth paying a small fee to definitely get it viewed and critiqued by a working professional. If nothing comes from it that is completely fine, especially if I get some helpful feedback, however if my work was chosen to go on the website it would catapult my practice.

http://www.shortoftheweek.com/submit/

No comments:

Post a Comment